Hey everyone sorry about no postage been pretty busy with school coming up, but i have been reading every ones posts! I'll be back tomorrow morn with my brekkie and such but i wanted to say hello.
Giveaways:
so the reason i wrote this little post is because i did yoga today for 30min and i loved it! it was a free easy class. But i want to do more since the times goes by so fast, and i feel so refreshed and stretched afterward. But i have no idea the diff in classes and how much diff beginner is them medium. I like to push myself so doing beginner I do not want to do,since I rather be already a advanced. I need help! i want to get those lean yoga muscles but become flexible, i am so tight and never have been flexible.
I have a question: what is a good beginner/medium yoga dvd/online/free/whatever class that will challenge me to be more flexible. on the free-cheap side please. more then on suggestion is great!

Thanks for the link!
ReplyDeleteOoh and I added you to my google reader :)
yoga download is meant to be good! they have some free classes and do all different levels :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteYoga is amazing. I am glad you like it! I understand that you would already like to be "advanced" but I think that the more you do yoga, the more you will realize that some of the easiest looking poses are actually the hardest. For instance, savansana is physically the easiest pose but calming your mind and completely relaxing (the point of the pose) is hard to do! With that being said, try some podcasts. Go to itunes ->podcast ->health ->fitness. Or research which (if any) yoga studios in your area give a first class free or a discounted class/week for new students. That's what I did. I tried every yoga studio in the Boston area which helped me figure out that I hate bikram, love yin and ashtanga, dislike this teacher, love this one... etc.
ReplyDeleteRemember, it's the journey and not the destination. Good luck finding your inner yogi!
ahh nicole I just got your comment - i am SOO happy you have found the joy and peace of yoga =) I definitely recommend hitting up yogadownload.com .. they have TONS of free 20 minute classes for all levels ranging from beginner to advanced.
ReplyDeleteI completely agree - sometimes I definitely have trouble in savansana.. if i'm stressed or my mind is racing i just can't fully enjoy the relaxation.. sometimes i enjoy the difficult poses more because they distract my mind and i need to focus my full attention on balancing or staying in it!
Let me know how your yoga journey goes =)!! I'd love to chat about it, if you'd like!
much love to you pretty!
Jenny
i love yoga!! i go to a teen yoga class every thursday :)
ReplyDeleteGlad you had a good yoga sesh! I loooove me some yoga. It makes me feel so positive and calm. Ahhh. :)
ReplyDelete