SO i just found out that my Boy is going to SAN FRAN Saturday with the band Hey Monday.(his bff is in the band) By the way look up hey Monday's CD right now! Well he is going to San Fran with them for their acoustic tour and coming back the next Sunday or so. But i might tell him if he has time to stop by trader Joe's for stuff for me!haha
QUESTION:
What should i tell him to buy me that does not need to be refrigerated?? and jenny what are those Cinnamon rolls called?


hah love it! I always tell my grandma to pick up TJ stuff when she comes to visit since one is near her. I love TJs soyaki .. I think thats how you spell it ? its a teryaki sauce that is amazinggg
ReplyDeletehttp://strivingforbalance.wordpress.com/
TJ Strawberry O's
ReplyDeleteTJ Blueberry Bran Muffins
TJ Pumpkin Butter
TJ Raw Unsalted Almond Butter
TJ Cajun Rice Pilaf
TJ English Muffins
TJ Cinnamon Crumpets
hope I helped :D
whole wheat raisin cinnamon rolls :) i insist he buys them for you! they will change your life!
ReplyDeleteso happy for your boy and how you get TJ's stuff!!! :) I've neverrrr been to a tj's how sad is that =[ I don't think there are any if FL. Maybe I should google it... Ask him to buy the whole store!!
ReplyDeletego for the peanut butter pretzles, Tjs raw crunchy almond butter and the Trader joe mint oreos..they will change ur life :)
ReplyDeletehope your bf has a blast!! :)
ReplyDeletemy FAVORITE things to get from TJ's is the indian food that comes in the cardboard boxes, they have a million different ones and you can microwave them and theyre SO easy and SOO good.
plus the peppermint jo jo's are the most amazing cookies ever.
and the peanut butter pretzels!
i <3 trader joes haha :)
jelous!!
ReplyDeletehaha. Go for cereals and cinnamon raisin swirl PB &co. Ohhhhhh yeaaaah
Oh yay!! So much good stuff there. Definitely get:
ReplyDeleteNut butters (almond butter & sunflower seed butter).
Larabars.
Whole wheat wraps made with olive oil.
Salsas (Tomato-less corn salsa & Smokey peach salsa)
Poppyseed dressing
The rice pilafs
Whole grain pita chips
Ummm....soo much I can't remember!
First of all, good luck with rushing! I definitely recommend it! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd secondly, hmmm the girls have pretty much covered it. Have him buy some "temptation" trail mix, any of the cereals, spicy wasabi peas, pita chips with sea salt & goddess dressing!
Peanut butter pretzels is a must! And try their skinny pretzels...and their tapenades...and their almond butter...and peanut butter...and their pita chips...and their almond milks...basically, anything is good if it's TJ's!
ReplyDelete