Almost the weekend!!
29 days before I move to Miami! ekkk seriously i am very nervous but kindda excited to see what life has in store for me. I got my classes and schedule skip down if you want to food.
Monday
chemistry 9:30-10:45am
Tuesday
Pre calc 8:00-9:40 am
English 11:00- 12:15am
Wednesday
Chemistry 9:30-10:45am
Thursday
Pre calc 8:00-9:40am
english 11:00-12:15
freshmen class (required, easy) 2:00-3:15 pm
Friday (chem day)
Chemistry 9:30-10:45am
Chemistry lab 11:00-1:50pm
Chemistry lecture 4:00-6:00pm
Although Friday is NOT going to be fun at least i have the weekend to look forward to and it is just one day, every other day will be fine. so i am happy with it we will see how it all goes. I just have ALOT of chemistry to do if i want to do nutrition. Which i really think i am majoring in and them minor in public relations so i can event plan!
On to brekkie
Green monster!!
- spinach
- cantaloupe
- lil cherries
- 1/3 peach
- some almond milk
- less then a tbsp of Jiff natural PB
- scoop of vanilla protein powder
This smoothie was delicious! the cantaloupe gave it a creamier texture, if you like cantaloupe put in your smoothie asap!
on the side i had one of my muffins with a lil smart balance butter
Later i enjoyed a huge Fruit Salad!
- pluot
- 1/2 banana
- peach
- cherries
I also did an hour of yogatoday.com podcast called "primary series part one" it was challenging but so much fun, you held alot o poses for 5 deep breaths, and lots of folding over legs. I loved this podcast because i love stretching and feeling like i am becoming more flexible. It is a great feeling. It is their free class for the week go and try it!

gorgeous fruit salad!!! all of that chemistry sounds horrible =[ but you can do it girly!
ReplyDeleteholy chem! do you have to take all those classes or is it geared towards your major?! I definitely love being an English major -- not chem for me :)
ReplyDeleteenjoy your thursday my love! xo
I love Chem so that looks like a killer schedule to me! (in a good way!) haha
ReplyDeleteMMM THat fruit salad looks tasty!
whooo! Friday is one busy day! But my schedule is about the same...friday is the busiest, but not as crazy as yours! good luck with that!
ReplyDeletewow you weren't kidding about a ton of chem classes for nutrition! Im sure you will ace them all!
ReplyDeleteI haven't had a green smoothie in WAYYYYYYY too long!! all of your food looks gorgeous!!!
ReplyDeleteahh so much science!
ReplyDeleteYou'll do great though!
and green smoothies= Love to the max!
Good luck with school girl! I know you will rock those classes! <3
ReplyDeleteWow... your fridays are long. I was a nerd and loved chemistry though. Hope you have as good a teacher as I did. He made it so exciting that I could listen to him for hours. You are going to love college life. Getting involved with the activities on campus was my favorite part.
ReplyDeleteWow you're going to be busy on a Friday.
ReplyDeleteTaylor
Ah I can't believe school is starting! I register on Thursday but I already know my schedule.. my Monday's are gonna be long :(
ReplyDeleteeeek! chemistry? good luck! i remember junior year in high school i barely got a "C"...im not so good at science anything...ahahha
ReplyDeleteOh, wow, schedules already? I still need to get mine for next year. :)
ReplyDelete