Man it is hot over here yesterday was a down poor of rain and today we have a heat warning. You know this girly is staying inside...until it is pool time
FOOD:
I made a Oatmeal cookie for brekkie yummmm
- 1/3cup oats
- 1/2 scoop whey vanilla protein powder
- 1 nice scoop of naturally more pb
- scoop of coconut
- 2 dried apricots diced
- 1/8 cup milk
Lunch stirfry:
- Broccoli
- sauteed tofu with honey teriyaki sauce
- lil cheese
- roasted red peppers and onion
- half English muffin with a dab of butter
It was very good i cant believe i haven't made one before, since it is so hot here i cant have a really hot brekkie or i get even hotter, no go for me.
YOGA
This morning i did 2 yoga amazing podcast.
- Yoga for creativity- approx 25min. The teacher just did whatever moves he felt like doing, he was being creative and letting his body move. It was fun he even did the crow which i cant do YET.
- Yoga for weight loss- this one was a lot of fun, it was Vinyasa flow,fast and sweaty. It was approx 25min ( this was a lot of fun)
After i was done i felt so good, and refreshed and calm. I started doing my to do list for collage and what needs to be done before i go to orientation in a couple of weeks. ekkk I'm starting to get nervous.
Question: When you can not do a pose do you just practice the pose over and over again or do you just keep doing classes and soon enough are able to do diff poses?
I am very sorry about no pictures, i have been tearing my room apart, but no worries whenever i make something really yummy i snap a pic so there will be pics up once i find the darn thing.
Giveaway: missy maintain

I am attempting a breakfast cookie again- it's in the fridge chilling out as I type.
ReplyDeleteI don't do yoga, but when it was dance stretches I couldn't do, I didn't force it- it takes time to build supplety (is that a word? lol) and if you keep practising and pushing a little harder each time, it should get easier. If it's a matter of balance or something, I keep going until I get it (or can't face anymore!) but never stretch yourself to the point of pain...your body knows it's limits and a soft and gentle approach is better than risking injury!
It's actually hot here in my part of the UK too. Why is the weather either too hot or too cold, why can't it be inbetween.
ReplyDeleteah i have got to jump on the breakfast cookie train! I'm dying to try one..
ReplyDeletein response to your question .. when there is a pose that i can't do i modify it to whatever my body CAN do and each new time i try it i'll attempt to do the pose - even if i can only do it for a few seconds! and then i'll just try to build up the length of time i can do it for! is there any pose in particular that you're having difficulty with?! email me if you want to chat girlie!
love you!
xo Jenny
bfast cookies always look so yummy.. I always forget about them though! Guess I need to pre plan :)
ReplyDeleteThis hot weather definitely needs to simma down asap!
I LOVE bfast cookies!! They are so wonderful for the summer time. It has become my go-to breakfast!
ReplyDeleteyour breakfast cookie sounds so good :D
ReplyDeleteohh the fast yoga sounds fun!