so i am just going to jump in to what you missed...
Sat
Zoey and his band "the minor" played at this bar call ( brace yourself for the name) swamp grass willy's. There was 4 bands playing and they went up first bc one band ran out of gas coming up to the show. I brought my camera and i seriously looked like a proud mom. i could not stop smiling bc they were doing so good, and he looked so happy to be up there. It was awesome. After the show we went over to one of the band member's house and partied till 3! i am never up that ate haha I'm usually a grandma, but i was having so much fun that i didnt listen to my tiredness.
My boy is on the drums.
Dont mind the people who rudly walked and stood in front of me. haha
Sunday was just getting ready for Mon and Tues orientation down in Miami. I had to wake up at 5AM i ate brekkie before i went
Green monster
- banana
- myoplex chocolate milk protein drink
- lots of spinach
- coconut
- couple dates
- lil whole food vanilla protein powder
- scoop of DCD pb
Once there i munched on a maple cliff bar.
REVIEW: it was ehhh got some sugared pecans but not much and the maple didn't really stick out for me, plus i was still grumbling after his...o well
Lunch was included in the orientation, i had an Einstein wrap, roasted veggie. It had mayo in it! I hate mayo, i really wish they would of told me what was in it o well i ate it bc dinner wasn't going to be for a long time
after a while i went into my stash and took out my next bar... macadamia and apricot fruit and nut bar. this is very good but expensive usually i bought one on sale.
Dinner was in the campus cafeteria, i was excited to see it bc that is what i will be eating while im on my stay. and thank goodness they are vegan/vegetarian options, they do not cook with trans oil, they have the nutritional info for food they make, a huge salad bar with veggies like baby corn! they have soups, and fro yo!!!!!! yummmm
I decided on a huge salad and a fruit cup.
Tues
picking out classes sucked! i spent a good 2-3 hours finding a good schedule. Man to have a nutrition degree it is A LOT of hard classes i was told that the hardest science classes i have to take to get the degree. If i find it too hard i also have a plan B which is personal relations to be an event planner. I think that would be a lot of fun to plan weddings and parties.
Brekkie
at the school was fruit,biscuit w honey and coffee.
QUESTION : What do you think about sororities? I hate ALL drama and i make sure i am not in any ever, but is that in sororities a lot? i didn't want to join one before orientation but after orientation they made it seem totally diff then i thought. were any of you girls in one? did you like it?
Also i may be doing a scholarship pageant called Ms.fiu. I'm am not sure but i would love to win a scholarship to get out of having this loan. yuck Talent i am not sure yet i have a few tricks up my sleeve. it is not until February but i want to do it for the heck of it! you know what i mean? this was i can make oodles of friends and get involved.
Today:
this morning i enjoyed a egg in the hole with a scoop of polenta my mom made last night. I loved the toast but the polenta was too heavy in my tummy. i have to remember that for next time.
Then i made lemonade magic bullet slushy. This was also not a good idea all that acid or what not in the lemon made my tummy feel bad. Does lemonade do that to you?
Lunch couldn't be something heavy since the lemonade was still with me.so i made a
green monster

- ice
- vanilla protein powder
- 3 dates
- lots of spinach
- Cinnamon (sooo good)
- peach
- 3/4 banana
- coconut for chew
- almond milk
along side i had myself a huge scoop of fluff, i needed something sweet and it def squished the craving.
Other food pics i found that i must have eaten recently...
I will get back to my regular tomorrow, cramming a lot in to one post does not do justice. I miss blogging









i work for a wedding planner right now! it's amazing, i love it so much. it would be awesome if i could do that with my life. also, sororities are different at different schools. i'm so glad i joined one because my school is 40% greek. if it wasn't such a big part of the social life, i probably wouldn't have bothered. my advice? go through rush and see if you like it. there's no need to pledge if you don't!
ReplyDeletei think sometimes sororities are given a bad rep! i always thought they were just snobby girls and catty drama - but i know a lot of the sororities at my school were full of some of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet who did so much charity work around campus! I think it's all about finding your right sorority!
ReplyDeleteglad you had such a fun weekend :) you are so cute showin' your support to Zoey and the band!
That's amazing your cafeteria serves fro yo! I think that's all I would ever eat if I went there lol.
ReplyDeleteI know this is terribleee, but I kinda believe in the sorority girl stereotype.. lol. But i know there are amazing sorority girls out there who don't fit that label at all! Sororities are a great way to get involved, meet A LOT of new friends, and have lots of fun socials. If I could do college all over again (and had some extra dollas) I think I would have rushed. I'm in Alpha Kappa Psi, a co-ed business fraternity (crazy huh? lol). The pledge process was an entire semester and hard work but definitely worth it!!
There are philanthropic and non social sororities and co ed fraternities too if you want to research more :) hope this helps ! xox
sounds like a fun concert! congrats to your friend :D
ReplyDeleteWe don't have sororities in the UK- I've heard about them but have NO idea what they...except that it involves houses with food :P Lol. I'm so cultured! Hehe...
I totally wished I had joined a sorority because it's like an automatic in to make friends, and have activities to do on the weekends. You're never lonely! However the expense drew me away.
ReplyDeleteI recently read Pledged (a book on sororities) and while it is probalby not a likely representaiton of most sororities, I highly recommend reading it!
HI
ReplyDeleteGreat combination of foods.
Diet meal Plan
,
Urgent Care Facilities in Florida
,
Diet menus
,
Urgent Care Services in Florida
,
Online BMI Calculator
,
Primary care services
,
Nutrition Tips
,
Automobile Injuries
,
Online Nutritionist
,
Health Care Services in Florida
,
Walk In medical Clinic
,
Real estate blogs
i definitely think it depends on a) the group of girls you get involved with (but that's what rush is for :)) and b) how involved your school is with greek life.
ReplyDeletei was definitely against joining a sorority when i entered college & it wasn't until the middle of my sophomore year that i had a different outlook. i ended up joining the most fabulous group of girls i know (yes, some drama - but also a FABULOUS support system - kind of like blog world ;0))
you could always check out rush, see what types of girls there are (theres ALWAYS gonna be a few stereotypical 'twirl your hair and smile' sorority girls) and then make a decision on if it would be right for you :)
I love, love, LOVE musicians. There's just something so attractive about a boy who can carry a tune/play some drums/rock out.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad you're happy with the food offerings at your school. That plays a big part in your happiness level your first year of school, trust me!
ohh that band looks like they are good! glad to hear you had fun :)
ReplyDeleteThats awesome that your school cafeteria offers so many healthy options :D Love baby corn in salads too!
I'm a UK lass too, so I don't know anything about sororities, just what I've seen on TV.
ReplyDelete