Wednesday, July 1, 2009

polenta



My camera is charging right now so i do not have dinner and dessert pics
Dinner was mom made polenta and sauerkraut, polenta is sooo yummy 

Dessert was a sundae kind of thing-
  • spoon of choco ice cream
  • spoon of vanilla ice cream 
  • 1/2 TBSP DCD peanut butter
  • 1/2 TBSP WCW peanut butter
  • tsp of choco chip dough peanut butter
  • 4 roasted marsh mellow
Just what i wanted! i wish i could of taken a pic but i know i will be eating this again!

This morning i did yoga 30 min of a core/balance yoga it was for yogi level def not my level so i stopped half way though but i did all of it until i couldn't do anymore, I feel good about doing 30min and i got really stretched out and energized. Then i did the day one of summer glow i am so excited to see if i get all toned by the end of the month or just see if i feel any different.

Brekkie

I could not decide if i wanted PBU,peanut butter,bread, oatmeal but then i felt like eating something savory so i had 
  • 1/2 cup of polenta
  • about 1/4 cup of some veggies in a sauce my mom made
Very yummy, and just what i wanted. I thought i was still hungry but i had a cup of coffee and was satisfied.
QUESTION: does anyone else feel like they are still hungry when they actually had enough food? i guess i wasn't full like i am when i have oatmeal or oat bran.

Well I'm off to go do some crafts with magazines while the boy has band practice
Have a great day!!

8 comments:

  1. polenta rocks :) I add a lot of protein to m meals because otherwise I am still hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you for taking on all these challenges with your workout girlie :)!

    p.s. your dessert sounds crazy good! anything with pb and ice cream is a-okay in my book!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dessert combo sounds crawy good!

    americangourmande.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm new to your blog and wanted to say hello.

    Sometimes I may feel hungry after a meal and just need some water. Often hunger can be mistaken for thirst.

    Your dessert sounds wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! Super CUTE!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so jealous that you can stomach veggies in the a.m. I wish I could do the same haha.
    It seems like after I eat certain foods that I don't feel full. But usually its just thirst.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Nicole! i love your blog! I just started my own and have been following yours, so I thought I would say heyyy!

    Keep up that yoga girl, i really want to start...but i have NEVER done it and don't really know where to start...tips???

    hope your wednesday is going fabulously!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey girl, I just happened to stumble across your blog and you are too cute and I love your posts!

    Just wanted to say hey...hope your day is going great! <333

    ReplyDelete